Saturday 2 June 2012

my new world

Hye everybody!
this is my first post
to my new blogging world
and now i'm realize i was being a blogger too...
(little bit nervous :-@)
this blog i created juz 4 my task
that is
 MIS 750 (Management Information System)
bcoz, this is one of my coursework 
for my Master studies..
currently I'm struggle in semester 2
and juz one more sem to go...
insyallah..
firstly, 
MIS750 not so tough actually..
maybe at first i felt worried, nervous facing my Prof
Assoc Prof Norzaidi namely
I'm wrong...he's soo funny 
and i'm proud on him bcoz he was being such a successful lec. 
he shared his knowledge n many experience he had during class
middle on May, test comes around
having test 1 makes me so worried
everythings in my head...
(dont know what i hv to read)
so lucky i have this to read


when the test already mark, 
i was so panic...
thinking that i was the one at the bottom mark..
one by one name's calling
thanks God
bcoz my name has been called at 4th last highest students
bcoz its just a thin book but have many inputs, 
i can answer the test well..

emm....
now i dont know what i want to share anymore..
just have a few in my mind
will update anything on my coming post
soo, just wait up yaa!! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment